About Niskayuna Friends of Music
Friends of Music helps to ensure that Niskayuna students have incredible opportunities and well-rounded experiences such as:
* Performing in District Festivals at Proctors.
* Work with nationally known guest conductors and composers.
* Music trips to New York City.
* Participating in NYSSMA at local, state and national levels.
* Having a chance to receive college scholarships and summer music study scholarships.
* Being part of one of the best high school musical productions in the state.
* Performing at venues throughout the Capital Region.
* Classroom enrichment like drum circle and recorder programs.
GE Foundation Matching Gifts Program
FOM has joined the list of charitable institutions that are supported by the GE Foundation Matching Gifts Program. Through this program, individual contributions of $25 or more from employees and/or retirees are matched dollar for dollar. Eligible gifts may be registered through PayPal by clicking “Matching” and entering desired amount or by phone at 1-800-305-0669.
Many corporations will match contributions by employees and retirees. Friends of Music is a 501(c)(3) organization and a member of the PTO Council. Please contact your employer to learn more about increasing your donation with a corporate matching gift.